Great! Talk about icing on the cake…
Here’s what you need to do to figure out what you’ve got, how to work it, maintain it, and maximize its benefits!
First, find out as much as you can from the previous owners. Hopefully they were good, knowledgeable spa owners!
Ask lot’s of questions – here’s a list to get you started:
- What brand and model spa is it?
- How old is it?
- Have they ever had any issues with it?
- Did they use it regularly or infrequently?
- Did they keep up with the maintenance?
- Do they have the owner’s manual to give to you?
- What water care products have they been using and have they left you any?
- Could they give you a spa feature and maintenance demo?
Needless to say, you’ll want to take an in-depth look for yourself if you haven’t already. Ideally the previous owners will be there to show you how to work the spa, access the filters, etc… The owner’s manual would be equally handy (maybe more so).
Be mindful of the following:
- What’s the condition of the spa based on your visual inspection?
- Does the spa have a high quality, well-fitted, locking cover with a cover lifter?
- How does the water look?
- How do the filters look?
- Do all of the features and functions work?
If the previous owners provide you with good information and your in-depth inspection checks out, you should be all good to go. Either way, we recommend you get in touch with us!
Our knowledgeable staff will be glad to assist you.
- We can answer any questions the previous owners might not have been able to.
- We can help you maintain your hot tub or diagnose a problem.
- We can advise you on water treatment products – including switching to a salt system!
- We’ll help you accessorize your hot tub as needed!
What if the hot tub… well… stinks…?
The good news is, they likely poured concrete, set up the electrical system, and otherwise prepared the home for that hot tub. That makes it all the easier for you to have a brand new, state of the art spa installed!
We take great pride and satisfaction in offering the finest spas on the market. Whether you need help with the one you have, are in the market for a pre-owned hot tub, or want a brand new swim spa, we will be glad to help you.